HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU’RE SLEEPING


So it happened that yesterday was not a good day for me. I woke up tired and emotionally down.

I wasn’t motivated to do anything under the sun.

What would you do in this situation?

What you would do depends on who you are.

If you’re an employee, telling your employer that you won’t come to work because you’re “emotionally down” would be the funniest thing in your office that day and you may never resume to that office again.

If you’re an entrepreneur however, you could make one or two calls to inform your employees that you won’t be at work.

Because I’m an entrepreneur, I was able to do the later.

That’s great freedom, right?

Yes, but there’s something even sweeter and that’s, even as I didn’t make it to work like normal days, I still made money - normally as though I was there at the office.

This is what I call “making money while you sleep”.

I think this should be your goal.

But you may ask me, “Justine, how is this possible?”

Simple but not easy!

What every entrepreneur does is to build a business system that can work with or without them.

These business systems includes human beings (as employees), technologies and machines.

These business systems work hard to render unique services or to produce and sell unique products.

If you’re able to build your own business till this level, you can make money, even while you’re sleeping.

This is possible because you have human and machines that work for you whether you are present or not.

It’s not so easy to build a business system but it’s possible if you’re serious.

The first thing to do is to be on the look out for human wants you can satisfy (uniquely)

Don’t just walk or drive around your city or town, look for an opportunity to make something better.

Don’t just listen to the political or football arguments of your friends, listen to their complaints and problems and get your head thinking on how you can gather people to create products/services to solve some of these problems.

Build a business system around the problem you solve and you can wake up on Monday and tell yourself, “I’m going to the office today”

I believe you can do it, if you’re willing to pay the price.
 Remember hardwork + patience +determination doesn't miss success never over or less judge 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔

*Written By*: Justine Nyachieo
Business Man & Mentor

Post a Comment

0 Comments