HOW TO BE A GREAT MAN/WOMAN



Everyone wants to be a hero but nobody want to go through hell.

Everyone wants to be successful but nobody wants to fail.

Everyone wants to be a warrior but nobody wants to go to the war

Unfortunately, hell is the name of the road that leads to heroism

Failure is the name of the road that leads to success.

War is the name of the road that makes men warriors.

He who keeps his life will lose it.

He who is fearful cannot be a hero.

Don’t be deceived. You can NEVER have cheap success in life.

If you are not willing to fight, you are not willing to get freedom.

When I decided to go fully into business, I failed for about 5 years in the business world. Someone in my family told me, “But you told us years ago that you want to make millions?”

To him, I was a failure.

But that’s because he didn’t understand that the road to greatness is filled with sweat and tears.

He thought I was a failure (because I had failed for 5 years), but I was not a failure.

I was simply traveling to the city of success.

Don’t be a coward. 

Overcome your fear. 

Fight for what you believe is your dream.

Go for it, though it’s not easy.

Stop complaining about what government does or fails to do.

Focus on your life.

Start that small business.

Be committed to it and keep on learning.

It’s better you DIE today trying to achieve your dream than to live the next 50 years just dreaming.



*Written By*: Justine Nyachieo
Business Man & Mentor

Post a Comment

0 Comments